- Do you want a rewarding career?
- Do you want to make a positive difference to someone’s life?
Flintshire Communities For Work have created an opportunity for you to gain training, skills and experience in the Social Care sector.
Communities For Work Plus is a Welsh Government programme working to support, upskill and offer experience to individuals helping improve their chances of employment.
Would you like to be part of this unique and exciting opportunity to develop both your career and personality? Would you like the opportunity to gain accredited training and gain the skills necessary to apply for jobs within the Social Care Sector?
Dates: 11- 15 October 2021
To be held at Ty Dewi Sant, Ewloe
5 full days of training to include:
• Moving and Positioning Passport
• Medication course
• Infection Control
• Food Safety
• Epilepsy & Rescue Medication
• Health and Safety Basic Awareness
• Safeguarding Awareness Children and Adults
For further information please contact Nia Parry at Communities For Work on 07770633453 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pathways in to Social Care
Posted on 28 September 2021